Friday, March 9, 2012

Thirteen weeks



THIRTEEN WEEKS 


How far along? 13 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds 
Maternity clothes? a few shirts and i'm wearing the belly band since I can't button most of my pants 
Stretch marks? none :) 
Sleep: I go to bed pretty early and have been sleeping just fine.  
Best moment this week: eating three cupcakes :) 
Miss Anything? beer, wine, diet coke, spicy tuna rolls!!!! 
Movement: none yet 
Food cravings: none 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still can't eat red meat...just the thought of it makes me sick 
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump now 
Gender prediction: Mike and I both think it's a boy
Labor Signs: it's way too early for that 
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy most of the time but i've been a little emotional this week 
Looking forward to: My OB appointment on Tuesday and finding out the gender in 4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment